Can not wait to see Ledgers performance of the Joker. I have a feeling it will be better than Nicholsons version. Man this movie cant get here soon enough.
Can not wait to see Ledgers performance of the Joker. I have a feeling it will be better than Nicholsons version. Man this movie cant get here soon enough.
You know its gotta be a good when we get a full review a month before the movie opens. Shows that the studio is confident that the movie is THAT good. I've never anticipated a movie so much in my life...its builds more and more each day. This is "Star Wars" to me. I might see this movie 5 times, I'd love to watch it in IMAX. Anyone know if there's an IMAX near by? I'm pretty sure the only one is in Knoxville.
July 18th!!!!!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know its gotta be a good when we get a full review a month before the movie opens. Shows that the studio is confident that the movie is THAT good. I've never anticipated a movie so much in my life...its builds more and more each day. This is "Star Wars" to me. I might see this movie 5 times, I'd love to watch it in IMAX. Anyone know if there's an IMAX near by? I'm pretty sure the only one is in Knoxville.
July 18th!!!!!</div></div>
I couldn't have said anything differently.
22 days!
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
the only thing that sucks.. everybody knows that one major character who dies! since that's pretty much what helps influence two-face!
Yeah, but from what I've heard in a few of the reviews that there are MAJOR secrets that the film has not yet telegraphed. I believe we might be shocked, and in all honestly, that character is one of the only true disposable main characters anyways....sooo...we all knew it was coming. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
imma laugh my ass off if it bombs
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, but from what I've heard in a few of the reviews that there are MAJOR secrets that the film has not yet telegraphed. I believe we might be shocked, and in all honestly, that character is one of the only true disposable main characters anyways....sooo...we all knew it was coming. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>
I'm guessing you are right as well. "Barbara Gordon" is in this film, but it's an older version. So hopefully that will be "her" mother, and not the Barbara Gordon we all know as Batwoman.
Since these films are still the early years of Batman, and Chris Nolan said he would never have Robin in the franchise unless he was forced to do so.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">imma laugh my ass off if it bombs </div></div>
Why? I could care less if it bombs, im gonna see it regardless. That being said though, no way this movie fails to make back it's budget. It will probably have one of the biggest summer openings, I'd say over $110 million opening weekend. Some insiders are saying that it might take Spiderman 3 opening weekend record of $152M. I doubt that, though it is possible as midnight showing are selling out 3 or 4 weeks in advance, especially at IMAX theaters.
I just think it would be funny...all this hype over it and it sucks, i have no desire really to see it...its just my taste i guess, had no desire to see ironman or the hulk....Though i do wanna see Hancock
Bookmarks